Sunday, January 25, 2009












OK, So when I started this blog, I was hoping I would be able to commit to it and not let it lag. However, I have already failed. Its been hectic since the holidays. School resumed January 5th and we jumped straight into FCAT (Florida Testing)practice. My 8th graders have been writing non-stop for 3 weeks. This week we will be taking a short break for a few days to let the mind relax- that is if they show some improvement. I am not looking for them to all be the next J.K. Rowling.

However, to be able to write, focused, organized, elaborated essay is all I ask.
On the home front, Jason and I are trying to organize the house. We bought new IKEA bookshelf's for the office, purged the office of old files and junk and rearranged to a more organized, welcoming look. The Laundry also received a more organized style with more shelving and removal of junk. Next we are purging Alec's room of any unneeded toys(Nothing that Asher won't need). We plan on holding a much needed garage sale to unload the burden of too much stuff.

Alec lost another tooth, he spends most of his time, fishing with Jason or playing games. We just bought all new bikes for all of us. We are planning on spending more time outside (getting into shape). Asher is always trying to be a big help. As long as you tell him to put things away. Whether we are loading the dryer or dishwasher, he is pretty good at offer his assistance. As I type this blog, Asher is crawling around the desk in circles. He will crawl under the desk, get stuck trying to come out the other side (his diapered butt is too big to fit under side of the desk).

I will try to keep on top of this blogging. I do enjoy it, but find to find time!

No comments:

Post a Comment