Sunday, February 22, 2009

Asher's Birthday- he's ONE!

Today is Asher's birthday- he is 1. He has come a long way from a year ago. I call him my monkey. He is always climbing into or onto everything. Likes to take everything apart, and sometimes put things back. If he isn't supposed to have it, he wants it. he is fascinated with electrical plugs, and can crawl like the dickens. He has just started to walk and is getting steadier every day.

He exhausts- I feel as if I am in labor all over again. Instead it is just all the daily hassles of laundry, dishes, and the mess that no one can seem to help mom with. I almost rather being stuck in labor and then being stuck in the hospital for a few days then being stuck in the house with a mess and the family. Amazing how mother is the only person capableof doing everything.(I am venting- can you tell).

We are planning on going to the fair and then back home for cake and ice cream. We were supposed to have a few friends over for cake and ice cream, but Alec, Asher and I are all infectious with a cold. I didn't see the importance of having friends over and sharing the germs. Hopefully the fair will be nice and not too busy ( yeah right the last day it is in town). More pictures will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment