Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So much going on- no time to blog

OK, so it's been 4 months since my last blog. I am still so busy that blogging is the last thing on my mind. So to catch you up on our life. Hmm, where to start. Asher is now almost 16 months old, Alec is turning 6 next week. We already celebrated his birthday early. The school year has ended. Alec is successfully moving onto First grade, I am successfully returning to Neptune Middle School for another year!!!Alec and I were both participants in my cousins wedding in may. Alec was the ring bearer and I was a bridesmaid. Alec and Asher stole the show at the wedding.




Alec and I in Kelly's Wedding



Asher at the wedding reception

Since school has let out, I have been busy getting a list of to do stuff done. I have cleaned out the garage, organized it for Jason as an early Father's day gift. Yes, a car actually can be parked in there with the door closed. I am also catching up on all my scrapbooking. I have about 5 years to work on. I have hardly made a dent and I am running out of time.


We also received our dog, Castan, back. My brother was taking care of him for us while we accustomed to a new house, new child, and put a fence in the yard. Castan is slowly losing excess weight, and getting walks daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment